When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand that this is a big responsibility and we work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
- We don’t disclose our client’s personal and business information to any other third parties without clear permission from our clients.
- We sign NDAs with all our clients (B2B and B2C). All the unique ideas that you want to be executed by us are completely safe in our hands.
- Under our SEO and Digital Marketing consulting services, we never guarantee the projected results. Google itself says you shouldn’t work with an SEO agency that does so because of the evolving nature of the Google search engine algorithm. So, we at TheCharlotteSEO always follow Google’s recommended webmaster guidelines to offer the best services to our clients.
- When you will contact us, we automatically fetch your IP address to know your location. We also need to know your location to prevent SPAM and not to respond to SPAM entries.
- We fetch your contact details to qualify you as a prospect/lead and in order to contact you to discuss your interest in our services. We do not use your contact details for any other purpose OR do not share your data with anyone else.
For any other questions on our policies, please visit our contact us page.